11th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering
The previous event in this conference series, MMME 2023, was held on August 06, 2023 – August 08, 2023 in London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Patrick Ochudlo, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
for the paper entitled: “Model-Based Determination of Process Force in Multi-Axis Milling“;
- Dr. Mohamed Ehab Bakr, Future University, Egypt
for the paper entitled: “Nuclear Radiation Shielding Capabilities Of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete: A Case Study Hybrid-Polypropylene-Steel“;
- Ana Rita Damasceno Costa, Federal University of Bahia (UFBA), Brazil
for the paper entitled: “Effect of Lanthanides on the Mineralogical Composition of Portland Clinker Accessed by Thermodynamic Modelling“;
MCM 2023Congress Proceedings
The Proceedings of the 11th World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: MCM Congress 2023
MMME 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 10th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the MMME 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference