7th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’20)
August 16, 2020 - August 18, 2020 | Prague , Czech Republic
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mining, material and metallurgical engineering. The goal of MMME’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MMME is an acronym for International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering.
Topics for MMME’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advances in Mining
- Advances in Metallurgical Engineering
- Carbon based Materials
- Composite Materials
- High Strength Alloys
- Metal Processing
- Metallurgical Fundamentals and Techniques
- Mineral Processing
- Mining Fundamentals and Techniques
- Surface Phenomena
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the
Learn More »