The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 6th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mining, material and metallurgical engineering. The goal of MMME'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MMME is an acronym for Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering (IJMMME) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
Dr. Corby G. Anderson,
Colorado School of Mines, USA
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Pura Alfonso,
University of Barcelona, Spain
Biography & Abstract
For more information about of the previous event, please visit: Past Event
MMME'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Carbon based Materials
- Composite Materials
- Metallurgical Fundamentals and Techniques
- Mineral Processing
- Mining and Safety
- New Materials and Performances
- Petroleum Engineering
- Smart Materials
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
May 24, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline