11th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering
August 22, 2024
August 24, 2024
The 11th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME 2024) will be delivered in-person in Berlin, Germany and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 11th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME 2024) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mining, material and metallurgical engineering. The goal of this mining, material and metallurgical engineering conference 2024 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MMME is an acronym for International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering.
Topics for MMME 2024 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advances in Mining
- Advances in Metallurgical Engineering
- Carbon based Materials
- Composite Materials
- High Strength Alloys
- Metal Processing
- Metallurgical Fundamentals and Techniques
- Mineral Processing
- Mining Fundamentals and Techniques
- Surface Phenomena
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering (IJMMME) (publication fees may apply)
MMME 2024 is now…
Learn More »
Dr. Marcello Iasiello
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy
Conference Local Chair
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference